WE CAN CATER YOUR PARTY. ASK ABOUT OUR EVENT MENU!
Breakfast Features: Served until 11:00 am
- Personal Breakfast Pizza: Free-range scrambled eggs and cheese on our homemade lavash crust...$5.99. Additional toppings available---build your own.NOW AVAILABLE ALL DAY!
- French Toast Feature: 2 thick slices of homemade Cinnamon-raisin bread…$5.99
- Breakfast feature: Breakfast Wrap with scrambled eggs, bacon and American cheese...$5.99
Quiche Features served with greens $8.49: Available all day
- Vegetable Quiche: Zucchini, mushroom, roasted peppers, onion, and a 3 cheese blend
- Meat Quiche: Turkey, apple, bacon and cheddar cheese
- Gluten-Free Quiche: Squash, zucchini, tomato, carrot and Mozzarella/Provolone cheese
Soup Features: After 11:00 am
- Sweet chili garlic and ginger chicken w/rice Tomato & Okra (V & GF) Turkey & White Bean Chili
Today's Features: After 11:00 am
- Feature Salad: Greek Salad with tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, marinated olives and feta over mixed greens…$11.99
- Bailiwick Bowl: Riggies with chunky sausage in a vegetable marinara sauce, served with a side salad and garlic toast…$13.99
- Lunch Feature: Hot Turkey Sandwich with gravy on our Country Potato bread, served with French fries…$10.99
- Fish Fry Sandwich: with our house cut French fries and tartar sauce…$9.99
February Dinner Features: After 3:00 pm
- BEEF TIPS: sirloin beef tips simmered in a homemade gravy served over egg noodles…$14.99
- CHICKEN & BISCUIT: in homemade gravy over a homemade biscuit…$10.99
- BEEF ON WECK: Tender beef with au jus on a kimmelweck roll, served with house cut French fries…$11.99
- FRIDAY ONLY: FRIED HADDOCK DINNER: with house cut fries and coleslaw...$11.99
- FRIDAY ONLY: BEER BATTERED FISH: with house cut fries and coleslaw...$13.99
- CHURCH SUPPER THURSDAYS! This Thursday's Church Supper will feature Goulash, side salad, dinner roll and cookie ($11.99)...bring a can of food for our local food pantry!
Local Business Partners:
- The Chicken Coupe-Eggs
- Coller's Maple Syrup-Maple Syrup
- Morgan's Farm
Check out our Retail Food & Art page for more local food artisans.